Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Lindsay stamp stuff Thursday!


Thursdays are so fun with Lindsay's stamp stuff. This week we are using a sketch challenge from Inspirational card sketches. I used the Happy haunting digi sentiment from Lindsay's stamp stuff, isn't it cool? This week Lindsay is offering the babies and bows set for 1/2 price in honor of becoming a new auntie, and be sure to check her blog for a freebie, too. Take a few minutes to check out the other design team members awesome creations as well, so much inspiration to be found there.have a great week everyone
:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens this is so FUN! The little silk of the spider coming down! Love it!

Lindsay Weirich said...

That paper is awesome, great take on the sketch!

Kim said...

Great minds cindi, our cards look very similar this week! And of course I love yours!

Mrs. Fence said...

Super cute Halloween card! I just love that paper too! We may need to visit Judy again and buy some more!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the spider!

Melissa Craig said...

Isn't this cute!

Shannon said...

Oh oh - love the lil spider!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun is this one

ljurecek said...

Aww! Your spider looks cute not creepy like the two I just killed in my craft room. Great Halloween colors.