Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursdays with Lindsay's stamp stuff!



For My Lindsay project this week I found a cute egg treat box and I knew the new Cute Easter set by Lindsays stamp stuff would be perfect for this. you can get the directions for the box here. I ran the eggs through my cuttlebug with teh swirly embossing folder. I then made a little chick pick to stick up out of the goody box.
You can find the wonderful Cute easter set at Mygrafico. Happy crafting all, don't forget to check out Lindsays blog for a freebie & to see what the other DT members have been up to.
:)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet! I love this idea! so cute!

Leanne said...

Awwww this is just way to cute!! Love everything about it!

Melissa Craig said...

Awwww Cindi - this is super sweet! I love the basket and the way you decorated it. Lovely!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Wow! this is my favorite project of yours so far, it is so polished and pretty, I hope you consider submitting it for publication! It is fantastic!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab project...sweet and oh so cute

Mrs. Fence said...

Oh, this is adorable! Love the colors and the stamps, and the embossing, and everything!!! Great project!

Margie said...

Cindi-Wow! This is my favorite project so far! awesome, awesome job, I will definantly have to scraplift!!

ljurecek said...

Lovely! My papercraft group would love to do that as a project. May have to steal your idea!

Cheryl said...

Great projects! Too cute.

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Soooo adorable!