Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Lindsay digi stamp Thursday


This week I started thinking I need to make some graduation cards..it will be here before I know it..things like this always creep up on me! I used
Lindsay stamp stuff sets all around phrases and doodle flowers for this card. added a little ribbon, and a few punches and here we have a graduation card..actually 2 I made 2. Don't forget to check Lindsays blog to see if she has a freebie and to see what the other DT members have been up to. happy crafting all
:)

12 comments:

Karin said...

Great job and way to get a head start! Love the flower that you added too :)

Leanne said...

Gasp! I need to make some graduation cards to (I forgot!) Yours turned out lovely!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Perfect for this time of year!

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS this is awesome! I love the layout and fun colors! You ROCK!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love this one! I just love the all around set - it works so well with nesties! Good thinking to get a head start on graduation.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Great LO!

Unknown said...

How cute! Perfect for any grad!

Shannon said...

Super cute - perfect way to use the circle sentiment set and the graduation set.

Joanne (jojot) said...

great grad card...always nice when they come together easily

Margie said...

Very pretty card!

Melissa Craig said...

Great grad card! I really like the paper you used. Great choice.

Erin... said...

super cute!! what a great graduation card!! i need to get crackin on a few of those myself!