Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursdays with Lindsay's digi stamps


Happy Thursday to all.
I'm so excited about the new strawberries and watermelon set from Lindsay's stamp stuff
It's a great set for summer projects of all kinds. I just had to get inky with it for this weeks project. I also used a sentiment stamp from studio G on here. I'm entering this card in the challenge at creative craft challenges. Don't forget to check out Lindsay's blog to check for a freebie, and see what teh other fabulous DT members have been up to this week. Happy crafting .
:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool cindi, it works great with the sentiment!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card!

Margie said...

Yummy card-I love the gingham print with the watermelon!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the paper@

Joanne (jojot) said...

great layout...and truly deelish and sweet

Leanne said...

Oh what a cool idea! I love how to printed it multiple times! I also like the gingham print it looks great!

1CardCreator said...

Great lay out Cindi, really cute card. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Micki said...

I love your card.... and your coloring of the melons is great. Heat & humidity coming back and really makes me want a slice, lol.

Hugs