Friday, November 4, 2011

you've got a friend in me


I made this CArd for the Paperhoarders group. The DT was asked to MAke a project about something you are thankful for. This was a hard theme for me right now as i am losing a close relitive right now, he is passing from pancreatic cancer and I am deeply saddened by this. so I am not feeling all that grateful right now. Then I started to think about it and realized the thing that never fails to lift me up and make me feel better is my close friendships. So even in this time of worry and sorrow, I have my friendships to be thankful for. teh stamps are stampin up! and I used shimmer spray from LIndy's stamp gang on the slik flowers and the flourishy thing.
:)

5 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Stay strong! Hugs to you - dynamite card!

myself said...

beautiful card. i "applied" the "you got a friend in me" to who you were grateful for... your ailing relative. just remember, you have a friend in all of us, too. should you ever need us. ((hugs))

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is gorgeous! So sorry to hear about your relative! Stay strong, know that you have everyone near and far for you praying for you all! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Love your card Cindy! The flowers were such a pretty touch!

Anonymous said...

Good Christmas gift!!!
Beats Studio High Definition Powered Isolation-Grey
Warranty information
Uggs sales
UGG Classic Cardy
UGG Men's Classic Short Chestnut Boots 5800/5825